It resides below the fold.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To.
1. The 1812 Overture, Tchaikovsky.
2. Janie Got A Gun, Aerosmith
3. Kate, Ben Folds Five
4. Any Man of Mine, Shania Twain
5. Come On Eileen, Dexy’s Midnight Runners
ETA: (I know it said five, I’m adding one more.) 6. She’s Got A Girlfriend Now, Reel Big Fish
Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire.
1. Run for public office to bring the government back to the people.
2. Buy a boatload of condoms and distribute them in public schools.
3. Donate it to stem cell research.
4. Donate it to White Oak High School for some serious science lab stuff (including a telescope and a place to use it).
5. Visit London again.
Five Bad Habits
1. Anger too quickly.
2. Assuming literacy, competence, intelligence, kindness, and ability to reason in others. (Though I don’t know if that’s really bad per se, just not always productive or realistic.)
4. I’ll get back to this later.
5. Repeat jokes until they’re not funny anymore.
Five Things You Like To Do
1. Kiss – before, during, and most especially after sex.
4. Have kinky sex in public
(Not necessarily in that order.)
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again.
1. A disposable diaper. Wearing a diaper twice is not recommended by the manufacturer.
2. An iron chastity belt. (Don’t ask.)
3. Underwear of any kind under my skirt in church. (Very liberating and highly recommended.)
4. Granny panties.
5. A Spice Girls T-shirt.
Five Favorite Toys
(hint: They’re all in the same drawer of my dresser.)
I’m tagging you. Yes, YOU! Don’t look around, you know I’m talking to you. Get at it.