Scum-sucking terrorists have now missed me for the third straight year.
I was on holiday in London in July of 2005. I was there the week of the second attempted bombings, but was on a day trip to Windsor Castle, Bath, and Stonehenge the day they executed their fiendish plot.
They were very smart that time. They lulled me into a false sense of security by setting off the bombs on July 7. Although I briefly considered canceling my holiday, I figured that immediately following those attacks, London would probably be the safest city in the world. Fortunately, the second bunch of whackos was incompetent.
My second trip to London was scheduled for August of last year, and fortunately the boys at The Yard busted the whackos before they could put their plot to kill me in motion. That time, they were going to sneak some liquid stuff on board my plane and mix them together in order to blow me up.
BIG OL KISSES TO THE BRITS WHO WERE LOOKING OUT FOR ME! I LOVE YOU GUYS, TOO!
This time I tricked the nutjobs completely. I’m not going to London this year, I’m too poor. But they were ready, just in case I snuck over.
But the London law enforcement boys were watching them watching me.
LONDON, England (CNN) — Police in London say they have deactivated a bomb capable of creating huge casualties, raising renewed fears of a terrorist strike almost two years after the city was hit by deadly suicide bombers.
The device, consisting of 200 liters of fuel, gas cylinders and nails linked to a triggering mechanism, was found in a car in Haymarket, in the city’s busy nightclub and theater district shortly before 2 a.m. (0100 GMT) on Friday.
British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, appointed just two days earlier in a transition of power seen as a potential spur for extremists to mount an attack, said the incident was a reminder of the dangers facing the country.
Brown, whose predecessor Tony Blair’s support for the war stoked anger among Islamic militants, said Britain faces “a serious and continuous threat” and the public “need to be alert” at all times.
The incident comes close to the second anniversary of July 7, 2005, when four Islamic extremist suicide bombers killed 52 people on London’s transport system in the deadliest strike on the city since World War II.
British anti-terror chief Peter Clarke said the explosives would have resulted in significant injury and loss of life had the explosives detonated.
You’ll notice that CNN never once even mentions my name anywhere in the article. Those guys are so good to be concerned about my privacy, but really, it’s not necessary.
More kisses for all of British law enforcement, who does such a fine job looking out for my safety from the evil freaks with bombs. I really do love you gals and guys.
Filed under: Friends, London, Politics